The Enclave Certification Process:
- A property inspection conducted by an experienced national inspection firm.
- Property valuation and rental market analysis to ensure properties are priced fairly
- An estimate of the cost of major repairs
- Preliminary title report with no uninsurable encumbrances or liens and preliminary title commitments, where applicable.
- Review and summarize key lease terms including monthly rent, lease-end date, security deposit, and utility responsibility.
- Review tenant payment history to determine that they have adhered to the lease with timely payments
- Home disclosure reports that summarize any local risks including natural hazards and local crime rates
- Certified property managers, vetted by Enclave, that are experts in the local area